Where are We? HO, GHANA

Where are We?          HO, GHANA
Click anywhere on map for more detail. Also, to send items to post, email to: tnjmadsen.africaparents@blogger.com

Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008

Not much different from last week, we went to Adenta down by Accra on fri. for a zone meeting. The pres. had each boy ask him any question in an interview with each one for 20 minutes each. It was so boring for me as I'm the only women with all 21 men-boys. It took a long time to get there, we took four in back seat. Sat. we had a big missionary fireside and the mission pres. and wife came up and spoke, etc. They spent the night here at a hotel, remember africa style hotel, motel where we live. I am getting much practice at the keyboard as I played the hymns they all sang. I get nervous, but all is well. Sunday they spoke again, and then we had other things going on. In the mean time I had put some chicken in a pan of water and put on the stove to cook so we'd have something to eat later that afternoon. I forgot to turn it off when we went to church and remembered 2 hours later. I sent charles home fast thinking the house would be on fire. The chicken was burnt and the pan too. What a scare.

No comments: