Where are We? HO, GHANA
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
April 15, 2008
We baptised our first investigator on sunday, actually dad did the baptizing and the Elders had four more. Dad is very good at contacting people and so keeps the missionaries in people, also. We taught three people last week but can't seem to get any of them to church as two of them travel to their village on the weekend and the other is being diffecult, so we are dusting our feet of them. ( for the time being). We ask them to read the book of Mormon and pray they said they would, and maybe we'll go back in a week or two. We are getting ready for a Missionary fireside on Sat. with Pres. and Sis. Brockbank coming to speak. Dad & the two Elders will sing while I get to play the music on the keyboard. I seem to be getting the hang of the keyboard as it is harder to play than the piano. I still have my literacy class going and the women are coming right along and we have great fun. Charles is in and out with the missionaries occassionaly. We are very happy that someone will be coming to Accra, are you sure they can't bring 2 empty suitcases? ha ha . We will be happy for what you can send. 1st priority ha ha is licorice, red and black like you gave us before. Dad has ripped the only pair of p-day pants he brought. ( climbing on the roof to see what was happening with the water tank) Anyway I lost my scriptures in Accra at the mall when we stopped to get the meat on the way home Sat. night when we took it out to rearrange the trunk. Anyway I think that's where I lost it. Don't buy it until after this week as we have called the mall to see if anyone found it and turned it in. I have cried for two days now because it was special to me as it as been my constant companion for over two months and I had it all marked where I wanted etc. I am trying to go on realizing I'll never find it except for a major miracle. Girl came to help me clean Mon. on p-day , I will have her come too, the next breath expect us to take the missionaries to zone and district mtg. and transfers. oh well ... Love mom and dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment