Where are We? HO, GHANA
Monday, June 16, 2008
June 16, 2008
It is just another blue monday cleaning day. We have on our p-day clothes and are just having a good time mopping and washing the car and fun things like that. Nothing new here, we are going down by Accra to a zone meeting. Charles and I and a good bunch of missionaries. We always have the same great teaching by Prs. Brockbank and Sister Brockbank. This is their last time. As they fly home on the 27th. They, Bro Sid and I are teaching a class this week on Geneology and the Temple. Also preparing for a Open House in the Branch for the 27 and we will be taking a group to the Temple on 28. I have been reading a good book and sewing a little and of course my Literacy class. I am making a reading and work book for them. It is a fun class but they can't seem to get here at the right time. Sunday morning at 6:00 the door bell rang and it was one of the guys telling us he could not go to church today because he had to go to the market. Strange. We had our Libarian investigator finally came to church and I was so happy to see him. It is tough trying to get someone to change their church for another, especially when they have their own calling in their church, so time will tell on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment