Where are We? HO, GHANA
Monday, June 2, 2008
June 2, 2008
The sun is funny here it is really hot all the time but the sun is like it is under a layer of film and I cannot even get a tan. Pa doesn't wear his hat. I wear a skirt down to mid calf or longer and so only my feet are tan my sandals fit and the wholes in the top and it just makes my foot look dirty all the time. We are not in the sun that much and when we are we seek out the shade. All we do is sweat and the food is gross and no sugar goodies around except for an occassional snickers that I can buy at the little store here. There is not much in the store. Rice, bread, cookies and crackers (made without sugar) yuck . A few canned goods, a few frozen things and one in a while some ice cream that dosen't taste like ice cream but more like a pudding. Besides our frigde and freezer are so small we don't have room for ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment